The Executive Assistant role at Revenue Pulse goes above and beyond the scope of a typical EA position. You will become the right hand of your executive, always preempting their needs, requirements and constantly being one step ahead of the game. Your goal is to take away any tasks possible from their daily role giving them the ability to use their time in the most productive way possible, while always maintaining a positive attitude and professionalism.
Beyond that, you will handle impactful projects and become deeply involved in the business. We are looking for a bright and eager professional who is seeking a challenging and rewarding role, and who wants to be a part of a top-tier marketing consultancy that works with some of the world’s largest most innovative companies.
This exciting career opportunity will be supporting the Founder & CEO.
Please note: Revenue Pulse is a 100% remote team and this is a remote position. We are looking for someone who can work regular business hours in the Eastern timezone.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Meeting hosting and coordination for the team
- Follow up with interfacing teams to ensure completion of previously agreed action items
- Ability to do note taking during meetings, synthesize outcomes and distribute
- Responsibility for supporting project work.
- Prepare Sales documents with minimal instruction
- Distribute Sales documents to clients and follow-up
- Update CRM and invoicing systems
- Book travel
- Fill out vendor forms for new clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years of experience in an administrative role
- Excellent computer skills and comprehension of Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Highly organized and able to prioritize under pressure
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, appetite for development
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and anticipate last minute changes
- Attention to detail is mandatory
- Team player mindset
- Ability to pinpoint problems and find creative solutions
- Strong business acumen
- Flexibility with last minute changes
To apply send your resume to email@example.com
Revenue Pulse is a group of really experienced Marketing Technologists who love bringing the world of Marketing together with Technology.
All of our Marketo consultants have lived in our clients shoes, being in roles at Enterprise companies like IBM, Nokia, GE and Mitel and lead Marketo at their organization.
We’re super passionate about our craft and our goal is to make the lives of our clients easier, and help them exceed their marketing goals.